Looking forward to that next golf vacation? But what would happen if the airlines lost your clubs or they were damaged? What if as a result of an accident on the golf course, somebody brought a liability suit against you? What if on your golfing holiday you are unable to play because of the weather?
Golf Travel Insurance, unlike other insurance policies, has the added advantages such as:
· The protection against damage or theft of golf equipment or rental equipment.
· Cover a personal accident while on the golf course.
· Liability coverage in the event that you are involved in an accident with a third party.
· Public liability when calling “Fore” on an errant shot is not enough.
· In the event of inclement weather and you cannot play or you need to cancel your trip entirely, golf travel insurance can often times cover your green fees.
· If you become sick and aren’t able to play the courses your reserved for your stay.
· Missed travel arrangements for flights or because of car problems.
The amount that you are insured for and the price of your golf insurance depends on the different options that you choose, and like all insurances, the more coverage you choose increases the amount that you will pay. If you choose a less expensive option, make sure that you study the fine print of the policy carefully in order to ensure that you receive adequate coverage in the event of an accident while you are on golf travel vacation.
Enjoy your golf vacation.